Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving





This time of year is a great time to reflect on the things that have happened throughout the past year and as I do that I feel very thankful for many things. I can't believe how much our lives have changed in just 12 short months. We've had a baby, we've both graduated from college, David has been offered a great job. I feel so blessed and so loved by my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have been given and for the great friends I have in my life. I am thankful for a nice home to live in (thank you mom and dad!) and for so many comforts that we just take for granted, like heat and warm bed to sleep in. Most of all, I am thankful for the gospel and for the atonement of Jesus Christ. It brings so much peace to my life to know who I am and to know that I have a purpose. Anyways, I just want to share my gratitude and thank you all for being a part of my life.

And these are some pictures of Luke this past month. What a sweetheart!

4 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

so glad we got to spend some time with you these last couple days. Luke is just adorable can't wait till my babies are old enough to play with him

Dan said...

Once again, that shirt is awesome. :)

Good to hang with you guys this weekend. We shall speak again soon... :D

TR said...

He is adorable! Hopw you had a great Thanksgiving. When are Dan and Miken coming back?

Summer said...

hey i wish it was out house! that is our friend art and heather's place.