Friday, November 26, 2010

Birthday Boy!

It's so hard to believe that my baby is 2! Sometimes I like to snuggle him close and say, 'my little baby' in a cutesy voice. He just laughs at me and then wiggles away. Just recently though he's been coming up to me and saying 'little baby' and then crawling into my arms. He's such a little charmer. He had a great birthday. He was served crepes with Nutella and whipped cream for breakfast followed by presents. He got a bucket of tools, Doc Hudson (his favorite Cars car), some books, a monster truck and lots of construction tractors. He spent the whole day playing with his new toys. The next day he had a little birthday party with close friends and it was fun and very low key. We love you so much Bubba, Bubs, chubby bubby, Sethy, Sessy!






2 comments:

NatalieW said...

Happy Birthday Seth! I can't believe he's already 2! what a cutie :)

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

Adorable Seth. Two years went fast--for me! What's the deal with that coral snake next to him? Looks lethal! I'm a little sensitive!