Monday, June 13, 2011

Saying goodbye

We sure miss TX and all our friends there (though we love being with family here). Saying goodbye was not easy! I never actually cried but that's because I made the departures as quick as possible . . . scratch that, I never cried in front of anyone, but I had a good hard cry by myself. We will always have fond memories of CS!

I'm sad all these pictures are all so low quality, but oh well!
The six amigos! We will miss all these guys so much!



Love all these girls like sisters!

I am so grateful for internet and that it is so easy to keep in touch!
Goodbye CS, and hello to new adventures!

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

seeing the pictures makes me cry

Workmans said...

I'm with Rachel. Those kiddos had a great little friendship! Hope you guys are doing well and know that you're missed!

Jamie said...

thank goodness for technology, right? hope you guys are doing well in AZ!