Saturday, March 2, 2013

Family Resemblance


When Joshua was born I felt like I traveled back 6 years to when Luke was born. This new little baby resembles his older brother in so many ways. I thought it would be fun to find pictures of all three boys at the same age and see how they resemble one another. They each have their own look, but there's no denying they are brothers! I still can't believe I have 3 boys!!!




 Joshua has the most hair of the three and Seth had the least (the little cutie didn't need a hair cut for almost 2 years!). Luke's face is the longest, Seth's is the roundest and Joshua is in the middle. Luke has brown eyes and Seth has blue. It will be fun to see what Joshua's turn out to be. It's amazing to me how much I love each of these children. They're so unique and different from one another and yet, they are all mine and I adore each of them.



1 comment:

roach.amber said...

i cant believe you have 3 boys either! all 3 are so handsome! love them!