Friday, February 29, 2008

Dinner Exchanges

My friends and I have just started doing the most amazing thing ever. We each make one meal enough to feed everyone involved (usually 5-7 girls plus spouses) and then we give the meals to each other. In effect I end up only having to make one meal a week and I get 5-6 in return! This is a big time saver, stress reliever, and it's easy on the pocket book. I'm really enjoying doing this and hope we continue to do it for a while. I seriously encourage all of you to try this with some of your friends. (We all meet together once a week at a play group to make the exchanges easier)

5 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

I have heard about this. I would love to know more details so I could do it with friends too!

Mary said...

This sounds awesome! I'm going to see if some of my friends in the neighborhood want to do it. Thanks for the great idea!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

some of my friends here do it, too. they love it! tell me how you like it!

Brittney said...

What a great way to get to try other foods! I love your hair, by the way!

Debbie said...

Sounds like a great idea. I bet it makes your evenings so much less stressful. Do you get mostly meals that your family likes?