Friday, February 8, 2008

Snow Days




This winter has been absolutely crazy. I've never seen this much snow since I've lived here and David says it's one of the coldest and snowiest (is that a word?) winters he can remember. It's been a little difficult having to stay inside so much and I can tell Luke gets bored, so we spent an afternoon playing in the snow. His little snow suit is kind of big so he couldn't really move and he reminded me of Randy on A Christmas Story ("I can't put my arms down!"). Even though he couldn't really move he enjoyed being outside and he loved sledding! Don't worry, I didn't let him sled alone even though the picture may suggest otherwise. (He hates having hats on his head as you can see in the first pic, but he soon forgot about it.)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Cute pictures! I love him trying to take off his hat. Margaret is the same way.

Debbie said...

What a cute little snow bunny. I can't believe all the snow you guys are getting. I bet you're sick of being inside.