Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been tagged twice

I've been tagged by a couple of friends and thought they were both fun, so for my 5 readers, have fun. Honestly though, if you do read my blog often I'd love to know and add you to my friend's list!

ABC Tag (from Summer)
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: David
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, not so much frosting . . . unless it's really good pie
D-Day: Whenever David has off work
E- Essential Item: diaper bag . . . my life is in there
F- Favorite Color: blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: don't they taste the same?
H-Home town: Flower Mound, Tx
I- Indulgences: Anything sweet, lately I love chocolate frozen yogurt
J- January or July?: January because that's mine and Luke's b-day month, but July for the outdoor fun
K-Kids: Luke, and baby #2 on the way
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: December 20, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 4 - Natalie, Audrey, Kevin, Eric
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, they're easier to eat
P- Phobias or Fears: Luke and/or David getting seriously hurt, I'm a bit clostraphobic too . . . if my arms and legs are pinned I freak out.
Q- Quote: "I'm pretty much the least obnoxious person I know" (my little bro, Eric)
R- Reason To Smile: Every time Luke runs up and hugs my legs so tight
S- Season: Spring, so pretty and such a relief from winter!
T- Tag Three: Amy, Andrea, Jamie Dee
U- Unknown fact about me: My right pupil is attached the the retina of my eye . . . so that pupil is smaller than my left pupil
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: We definitely eat meat
W- Worst Habit: popping my knuckles, it drives David crazy
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds to see the baby!
Y-Your favorite food: so many, but I really love Japanese, Mexican, and most desserts
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius


My friend Andrea tagged me: I have to write down 3 of each: joys, fears, goals, current obsession/projects, and random facts.

3 Joys: My family, the nice weather!, being home with Luke

3 fears: spiders, my children going through pain, being completely alone

3 goals: To help David survive work and future grad school, to raise a successful family, to be completely self sufficient (we are so grateful for the help our families have given us though!)

3 current obsessions: trying to keep the house somewhat clean . . . very difficult with a tornado 16 month old, gardening, figuring out where to live when Dave's parents come home and kick us out :)

3 random facts: I love watching discovery health . . . mostly the baby stuff, I haven't eaten a complete meal all day . . . just whatever sounds good (I'm sorry, baby), David only has to work at the airport for 4 more weeks!!!!!!

I will now tag: Amber, Christine, and Mary

2 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

I love reading tags and finding out more about people! Congrats on the next Johnson baby-to-be!! add us to your links on the side- I'm a reader!

TR said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Two is double the fun, double the work, and half the sleep.