Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our New Addition






Seth Daniel was born Nov 19 at 1:30 pm. He was 7lbs 10 oz and 19 1/2". The labor and delivery were amazing compared to my experience with Luke. I had to be induced because I was a week late and things went quickly. I only had to push for 3 contractions (compared to 2 hours with Luke). I'm feeling really good and we're both doing well. Seth has had jaundice so he's been under lights all week and had to be re-admitted to the hospital for a day, but otherwise he's great. He's already back up to his birth weight and he's a great eater and sleeper. He is such a sweet little baby and he's very calm. My mom has been here helping, so I don't know exactly what it will be like to have 2 kids and be on my own, but I think it will go well. Luke has adjusted really well and actually really seems to love Seth.

4 comments:

audrey said...

can't wait to meet him! don't worry, it's not too bad when mom leaves. :)

sdmyers said...

He's precious! Congratulations.

Summer said...

wow i cant believe how much he lookes like you!! what a sweet heart! let me know a weekend that is good for you and i will be up to see you guys!!!

Kjell Crowe said...

HOW GREAT!!!! I"m glad things went well for you!