Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What does your night stand say about you?




So I was noticing the other day that first off all, I have too much crap on my night stand and secondly that it actually tells a lot about me. What's on my stand:

milk storage bag (came with my nursing pads, which are under my night stand)
christmas card from my Mother in Law
2 tubes of patrolium jelly
a nipple shield
nose sucker (I think the correct term is bulb syringe)
bowling coupon
cassette tape (the story of how Dave and I met)
screw driver
hair tie and clips
make-up wedge
lamp
candle
kleenex
2 pacifiers
aquaphor

inside the nightstand - scriptures and ensign

so basically . . . I'm not really sure what this says about me, but I thought it was interesting. What's on your night stand?

4 comments:

sdmyers said...

My nightstand...lamp, framed pic of Scott, framed wedding anouncement, alarm clock, hair tie/bobbi pins, earplugs (I work nights), Tabers Medical Dictionary and Davis Drug Guide.

Christine said...

hm... mine's not too exciting. I've got fuzzy slipper socks, an indoor/outdoor thermometer, my cell phone power cord, a box of kleenex, and nail clippers. Make of that what you want, but the REAL excitement is what's on my kitchen table/desk! (haha)

Debbie said...

Hmm. A lamp, photo of the kids, alarm clock, and a pretty candle. Kind of boring. In the drawer, it's a hodge podge of scriptures, books, notepads, and pencils, etc.

Jason and Amy said...

Remember this? http://javonk.blogspot.com/2007/10/whats-in-your-nightstand.html
that was even jasons nightstand, you should of seen mine:)
my nightstand now...lamp, jewlery box, 2 picture frames, baby moniter, cell phone, ipod, ear plugs, lipgloss, floss, lotion, like 12 bobby pins, 5 hairties, and a headband.