Monday, February 14, 2011

The Loves of my Life







As I get older (and no, I'm not saying I'm old), I am beginning to realize more and more that there are very few things in this life that matter. And there are a few things that really DO matter. It may seem cliche, but I truly believe that LOVE is what it's all about. From our existence, to our purpose, to where we are trying to go, it's all about love. I have 3 'loves of my life.' My Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, and my friends.

These relationships complete me. Nothing else matters. Maybe this seems like such a simplistic view, but I find complete and utter contentment and peace in my life when these relationships are in order. That's not to say that there's never stress or hardship, but there is peace.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I totally agree.

Your photos are stunning. You just become more and more beautiful! Happy Valentines to you too!