Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coming Soon . . .

That's right, baby #3 due in February!! We are very excited and thrilled to have another little person in our home. I am just about 13 weeks along and for the most part have felt ok. I've had a few really rough weeks, but nothing too serious. Getting this far has been a journey and hasn't been as easy as conceiving with the boys, so I feel very grateful. In the past Luke has always told me that he doesn't want us to have any more children because he doesn't want to share me, so I was very happy that he was actually excited when we told him. I've been babysitting a baby girl and he adores her, so I think she's softened him to the idea of having a baby around. In fact, if we have a girl, he wants to name her after this little girl and if it's a boy he wants to name him Calvin (from Calivn and Hobbes). We'll see . . .

This was about 10-11 weeks . . . I can only imagine how big I'll be at the end!

1 comment:

Cutiesings2u4evermom said...

Congratulations!! Soo, exciting...hopefully you have a girl :)