Friday, January 25, 2008

Books Read in 2007

My friend, Mary, posted about the books she read in 2007. I thought it was a good idea because it made me realize just how much I'd actually read and that made me feel good. I've never read this much leisurely simply because I was always in school and had too much studying to do. I had a fun year choosing books to read for fun and I look forward to doing the same this year. So, here's my list:

Harry Potter: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 - J.K. Rowling

The Hiding Place - Corrie ten Boom

Year of Impossible Goodbyes - Sook Nyul Choi

The Endless Steppe - Esther Hautzig

My Antonia - Willa Cather

Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen

To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer

New Moon - Stephenie Meyer

Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer

The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis

The Magician's Nephew - C.S. Lewis

The Horse and His Boy - C.S. Lewis

The Goose Girl - Shannon Hale

Enna Burning - Shannon Hale

Currently Reading: River Secrets - Shannon Hale

6 comments:

Marcus J. said...

I'm glad that you liked the Shannon Hale books enough to keep reading them! Princess Academy was really good too, and she has one called "The Book of a Thousand Years" that is supposed to be really good. Love Ya! - Audrey

Jason and Amy said...

you go girl.

Jamie said...

i have heard such good things about the twilight series...should i read them??

Mary said...

Wow! This is a great list. Besides the Harry Potter series I have only read two other books on that list, but I own four or five others as well. I should probably read them. :)

Debbie said...

I just found your blog from a link on Summer's. Sounds like you are doing great. You read some awesome books last year - some of my favorites! Hope you are doing well. Your post made me think about how much I miss Brick Oven. One of my favorite pizza spots. Our family blogs too - debandbenfam.blogspot.com. What a cute family you have, Connie!

Brittney said...

Great books! I've read a lot of the same, and I'm a huge Shannon Hale fan! Young adult books are so fun to read!