Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where's my mommy?

So, yet again David and Luke have the stomach flu (Seth is just getting over it). Thank goodness I haven't had it, but I am so sick and tired of everyone at our house being sick and tired. We really love living here, but it's times like this that I wish we had some family nearby to rely on for support. The house is in possibly it's worst condition ever and I just can't gather the strength to take care of it. I just want a little vacation from being a mommy and to have my mommy take care of me. But, these two little rascals are worth everything and I wouldn't trade them for the world.


2 comments:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

What in the world did Seth get into? :)

NatalieW said...

I so wish we lived closer!! love you! and hang in there!