Monday, February 22, 2010

Daily Ten

It's been a while . . . no excuses, just haven't but here we go for today.

-We have a new cousin/neice. Audrey and Marcus had their 3rd daughter. I can't wait to see pictures and meet her!
-Currently everyone is healthy (I just got over a nasty cold)
-Seth took an awesome nap today (2 hours is great for him)
-Luke and I painted pictures for daddy while he was at school
-We had awesome weather for a couple of days . . . apparently it's supposed to snow later this week though, which I'm not too happy about.
-The boys played very nicely in the backyard for about 45 min - since we have a big window right off the kitchen I was able to do dishes and keep an eye on them.
-Seth read books on my lap for about 20 minutes. For a boy that likes to move so much this was very nice
-David is an amazing husband/father. He always takes care of us in every way possible. He really stepped up while I was sick.
-The boys went to bed really well tonight
-I get to go hang out with my hubby

1 comment:

Dionne said...

Hi, Connie! I've caught up on your posts and I have to say that my favorite pictures are Seth's chubby legs and Luke's pantyhose legs! SO FUNNY and cute! We miss you guys! Love, Dionne