Thursday, October 6, 2011

Discovering Pintrest

Serious lack of posts, no excuses, life marches on!

My sister recently introduced me to the world of pintrest and I'm loving it. Beware though, you can easily get sucked in, worse than facebook and blogging. I was on the search for order and organization and came across a project that looked like just what I needed. It didn't seem too difficult and between my mom and myself we had all the materials needed, so I decided to give it a try. The blog I found it on made it seem very easy and quick . . . it was neither, but it turned out great and I'm glad I made it!

Begin by taping two large pieces of cardboard together. We happened to have several huge boxes from the water barrels my parents just bought, but you could piece together a few smaller boxes.

Cut out pocket pieces. I found that Costco cereal boxes were perfect. I got 2 pockets from each box. Cut slits in the base. Cover the cardboard using an adhesive spray and slide pieces into the base.

This space looked very cluttered and disorganized.

Now it looks awesome and orderly!

Here's to more order and organization in my life (since I have control of little else right now)!

1 comment:

kacey said...

Very clever Connie! I love it.