Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Daily 5

Blogging has been hard for me lately. I would often much rather just read everyone else's, but this is really a journal for our family, so I'm going to try and start up the gratitude posts again.
*There were a few hiccups with David's internship, but it's all been figured out, so he's very excited to be able to continue. He was actually offered another position today, so it was a little stressful having to decide but we feel like it's the best decision.
*We bought some huge blocks for only $1 at our ward garage sale and the boys have had a lot of fun playing with them. Seth especially likes to knock them down.
*David has had the whole week off, so we've had a lot of fun just hanging out and getting things done around the house.
*I had a chance to read my scriptures uninterrupted. I love being able to do that because usually there are kids crying at my feet while I'm reading ;)
*We went swimming for the 3rd time this week. The boys have a new love and I have a feeling we'll be spending all summer in the pool. Really, it's the only way to survive this humidity and heat! And maybe I'll get a shade darker than pasty, haha!

Pictures from the past few weeks.




2 comments:

sdmyers said...

The boys are getting so big! Sounds like things are well. xoxo

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

The boys are so handsome, Dave is so talented and you are amazing Connie. I love this peek into your very important and well-lived life! You mommies in the trenches deserve enormous crowns!