Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Vacation: Part 1

Just a couple of days after David's last final we hit the road (air actually) for sunny Arizona to visit my family. Highlights of the trip include:


Seeing Eric for the first time since her returned from his mission!


Playing with cousins. I loved it when Jake said, "This is my cousin, this is my Luke."


Lots and lots of swinging. Luke would run up to Papa and say, "Let's swing higher and higher and faster and faster!" Papa was so good to play outside with the kids so much!


The wheelbarrow was actually the most popular 'toy'


Papa spent countless hours giving kids rides!

The Phoenix Children's Museum: Luke's favorite part was the race car track and the little 'car wash'






More to come . . .

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your boys couldn't be more adorable! I love the wheel barrow! Reminds me of my childhood.