Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daily Ten

-I'm so grateful for a husband that holds the priesthood and is worthy to use it. Luke has croup as of 1:45am - he came running into our room just gasping for air, so David gave him a blessing and I ran him to the hospital. We stayed for a couple of hours and he's doing ok, but seems miserable.
-I had 3 days of 'rest' before someone got sick again
-We had a great evening with our friends last night. Their girls are the same ages as our boys and we love spending time with all of them.
-I got to go visiting teaching (it's so nice to socialize and get out of the house)
-Seth, David, and I are very healthy as of right now
-I spent a lot of time holding and cuddling Luke
-I talked to my mom - she is amazing
-I cleaned the bathroom yesterday (not so fun, but it's great to have it clean)
-I found out David's cousin (Kourtney) is having a baby girl and she's so excited
-pajamas (that's all I need to say about that)

2 comments:

Marcus J. said...

i hope luke feels better soon! i really can't believe your run of luck :( just keep the jammies on! love, audrey

roach.amber said...

you poor sickies! i hope luke gets better soon! and yes- your mom is amazing! ;)