Friday, January 29, 2010

Daily Ten (for 3 days)

Since I've been a slacker I'll just do a combination of the past few days!

-No one is sick anymore!
-I have lived another year and celebrated another birthday
-I have an amazing husband
-Seth and Luke shower me with hugs and kisses daily - there are often jealousy scuffles :(
-We have the most wonderful families and great friends
-I actually made dinner tonight
-I cleaned up Luke's room and it feels so much better
-Luke goes to preschool happily now and he's even excited for it. This is a big one because he used to cry just at the mention of preschool
-I have Blue Bell cookie dough ice cream in my freezer and will be eating it in about 10 minutes
-It dropped about 20 degrees today and I have a warm place to live

1 comment:

NatalieW said...

yum Blue Bell ice cream! :)